Denver, Colorado, USA
CFF since 2001
YPO -YPO Gold Audiences
- YPO Members
- Young Adults/YNG
- Chapter Events
- Member and Key Associates
Minimum daily rate USD$3,000
Maximum daily rate USD$5,000
Daily rate comment or clarification My rates are more flexible for chapter trainings and events. Exact rates depend on the location and duration of the event.
Average rating 9.72
Brian’s work with forums deepens forum value and experience and accelerates members’ personal and professional growth. Brian also works with chapters facilitating entertaining and meaningful “forum stir fry events” that deepen member connections.
Brian is the author of “The Business of Wanting More: Why Some Executives Move from Success to Fulfillment…and Others Don’t”. In this book, Brian shares his personal story and teaches readers how to break through limiting beliefs to increase effectiveness.
Brian uses a wide range of proven processes and tools to create experiential and transformational retreats. He often used the Enneagram a personality modeling system that is a highly accurate predictor of behavior by focusing not just on what you do but on why you do it; an insightful tool to build for self-awareness and self-mastery that enhances leaderships, communication and relationships at work and home.
Brian has been an executive coach since 2001 working with executives, entrepreneurs and corporate teams to improve communication and relationship skills. Clients include Polycom Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd., Clear Channel Communications, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., DeVry Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Covidien, Inc., and Stryker Corporation.
Brian works with corporate teams to increase fulfillment and effectiveness by resolving conflict and creating alignment. His Top Team Alignment Process helps team members develop trust, meaningful relationships and accountability.
Brian was a member of YPO for seven years and is currently a member of YPO Gold. He lives in Denver, Colorado with Tricia, his wife of 25 years. They have young adult children, a Portuguese Water dog named Bodhi and a Tibetan Tibetan Terrier named Tess.
- Members navigating challenging personal or professional transitions
- Members seeking greater work/life balance and seeking deeper fulfillment vs. simply just success
- Launching new forums
- Taking established forums to a deeper level and helping forums navigate a transition of adding members, losing members
Qualifications and Certifications
- Past chief executive of public and private companies
- Entrepreneur- started multiple companies
- Certified coach, extensive coach training
- Prior member of YPO, current member of YPO Gold
- Published author of The Business of Wanting More: Why Some Executives Move From Success to Fulfillment and Others Don’t
- 20 years of working with forums
- Certificate in positive psychology
- Certified Enneagram Trainer
- Certified to administer the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
- Certified Transformational Forum Facilitator™
- Trained by The Gottman Institute in work with couples
Travel Preferences/Availability Preferred region is North America. Will consider United Kingdom and Europe engagements.
Airport Code DEN
Number of forum programs 8 programs since February 2018
Portable Retreat Options:
- Going from Success to Fulfillment: How to Manage the Paradox of Success
- Turbo Charge Your Forum
- Mastering the Art of Grounded Leadership
- Navigating Transitions
Turn-key Retreat Options: