CFF since 1998
- YPO Members
- YPO Gold Members
- Young Adults/YNG
- Chapter Events
Minimum daily rate USD$2,500
Maximum daily rate USD$3,500
Daily rate comment or clarification Please contact me to discuss rates and program required.
Average rating 9.41
Brigid is a clinical and educational psychologist who works in private practice. Her areas of expertise include individual, couple and family therapy as well as adolescent and child psychology.
Brigid presents topics of interest for professionals, parents and teachers. In addition, she is a trained mediator who has worked in the area of labor disputes. Her partner, Ashley, is a member of YPO Gold and Brigid has been a member of a YPO Gold spouse and partners forum in Sydney for 15 years.
Brigid is passionate about forum and has facilitated forum training courses in Africa, Mauritius, the Philippines and Australia..
- Working with small groups in intimate sessions
- Interviewing and panel discussions on subjects selected by YPO and YPO Gold
- Chapter Stir Fry
- Moderator training
- Retreat planning and facilitation
- Developing new training materials for YPO
- Launching and mentoring new member , and spouse and partner forums
- Facilitating international couples forums
- The Initiation and ongoing facilitation of youth forums for YPO
- Transformational ForumTM Retreats
- Four-Step Forum Exploration™ training session for forums
Qualifications and Certifications
- Master of Educational Psychology
- Registered Clinical and Educational Psychologist
Travel Preferences/Availability Throughout Australia and New Zealand and surrounds. Africa and Mauritius if part of travel plans
Airport Code SYD
Number of forum programs 24 programs since August 2017