Immerse your forum in this property nestled in the bluff top forest with a south ocean view. Villa Magayon sits on one acre; approximately 250 feet from the Pacific Ocean and the Marana Bay. Surround your group with green vegetation and a lush forest, vibrant with life from the howler monkeys, butterflies, hummingbirds and more! This property offers privacy without isolation. For the adventurous at heart, we have a natural pathway offering private access to the bay and ocean where you can swim, kayak or paddle board.
Upon arrival from the airport, you will be greeted by Graciella and Max with a local fruit drink. Your eyes will be drawn to the panoramic view and tranquility of the ocean that meets the bay. You will hear natures’ sounds which are sure to soothe and cradle you.
Villa Magayon offers security, safety, understated luxury and privacy. Located on Peninsula Papagayo, the property features:
- Gated community
- Four tennis courts and one grass court
- Full service spa
- Private beach club
- Arnold Palmer Golf Course:
The course winds through ravines and hills and forest to create an expansive layout that spans an incredible 6,788 yards. There are only two parallel or back-to-back holes on the course. So the players are treated to an ecological tour during the play of the game. One might hear the calls of the colorful parrots or see a vibrant butterfly settle briefly on the green.
True to form, Palmer has designed a course that promises to challenge yet not overwhelm. We provided multiple tees, ample fairways with strategic bunkering and large greens with exciting contouring. The course is not only beautiful, but a fair test of golf.
Four Seasons Golf Club at Peninsula Papagayo is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. Amenities include an extensive practice facility with multiple short-game areas. Two complimentary clinics are offered each week and professional private instruction is available seven days a week.
Villa Magayon has numerous exciting activities near by for you to enjoy as well! Including but not limited to:
- Scuba Diving
- Zip Lining
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boarding
- Jet Pack
- Natural Hot Springs
- Accommodates: 10 (+2 extra service staff)
- Size: 11,000 sq feet with 6,000 air-conditioned
- Levels: 3
- Bedrooms: 5 (+1 for service staff)
- Beds: 8
- Bed Type: King, Queen, Twin and two convertible couches
- Bath: 7 (+1 for service staff)
- Property Type: Villas
- Room Type: Entire Home
- Infinity Pool: beach area; heated by amazing tropical sun
- Closest Beach is 2-5 minutes, depending (31 beaches on Peninsula Papagayo)
- Air-Conditioning throughout entire villa, 18 separate zones, each BR has its own control Ceiling fan in every room
- House Keeping: Daily, on-site House Keeper & Caretaker
- Hi-Speed Internet/Wi-Fi, multi-room audio system
- 2 Safes, one in Master Closet, One in Guest Master Closet
- Washer & Dryer - Available for Guests
- House Facing view of hte pacific with ocean access
- Outdoor Showers: 2 at Pool & Master bathroom
- Cinema room
- Two kitchen and two dining area
- Private Office
- Equipment Included:
- Bicycles - Adult Bikes
- Boogie Boards - 4
- Kayaks - 2
- Life Jackets - 2
- Golf Carts - 1
- Snorkeling Equipment; Masks, Swim Fins, and Snorkels
- Children Welcome
YPO members receive 10% off except during Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays
- From $5,000.00 US dollars during the off season to $10,000.00 during peak holiday season.
- Rates include full time house staff on site.