CFF since 2012
- YPO Members and Forums
- YPO Gold Members and Forums
- International Member and Spousal Board
- Chapter Events
- Members and Key Associates
Minimum daily rate USD$3,500
Maximum daily rate USD$5,000
Daily rate comment or clarification Standard rate for FF and FM&LD training is $3500 with flexibility when block booking. Forum Retreat and Chapter Event fees are negotiable when booking consecutive days in same location.
Average rating 9.61
Boydell is a former CEO, business builder and strategist with public and private multinational companies. Since 2009, Michael has dedicated his professional life to understanding the unique needs, challenges and opportunities of leaders and teams. As a CEO coach, leadership guide, program designer and workshop facilitator, Michael is ideally suited to equipping growth-minded leaders and teams with the powerful insights, fresh strategies and transformative capabilities required to pursue next-level success and whole-life fulfillment.
With 16 years and counting of his own deep Forum experiences, YPOers appreciate that Michael has walked a few miles in their shoes, and has lived in their world of ever-accelerating pace, complexity, ambiguity, and at times, isolation and fear.
As a Certified Forum Facilitator, Michael has whole-heartedly shared his Forum experiences, life learning and commitment to transformational growth with hundreds of YPOers from around the world. His method draws from both timeless and innovative tools, and includes The Fearless Advantage™, a unique growth platform that helps leaders spark that deeper connection to their own brilliance and impact.
Forum Growth Accelerator: 1-2 day retreat format designed for Forums in growth mode. This program launches or renews your Forum vision, values, operating principles and performance foundations, including Four-Step Forum Exploration™.
Forum Deep Dive: 2-4 day retreat format designed for already high-performing Forums. This program introduces more advanced self-reflection/self-discovery tools, sparks deeper member-to-member connections, and builds new operating foundations for next-level Forum experience.
Forum SuperCharge: 2-3 day retreat format designed for Forums sensing or experiencing performance decline. This program begins with the Forum Health Survey and 1:1 member feedback. Together we identify and address high-impact obstacles and opportunities, and re-establish best-practice Forum foundations to ensure maximum ROI for all members going forward.
Other highly rated Chapter event and Forum retreat topics include:
- Fearless Forum: embracing The Fearless Advantage™ in your Forum experience
- Whole-life audit, vision and personal plan
- Goal setting, accountability and growth activation inside Forum
- YPO Gold legacy building, 2nd half of life roadmap, Forum tune-up
- Applying winning Forum principles in your life and business
- Guiding professional and personal transformations
- Building high-performance teams
- Using 360 feedback to expand your leadership capacity
- Using archetypes to expand your leadership capacity
- Exploring success vs. happiness
- The Four Step Forum Exploration™
Qualifications and Certifications
- 16+ years of personal Forum experience
- YPO CFF since 2012
- Trained 400+ Forum members and moderators
- Designed and delivered 50+ retreats and chapter events
- YPO International - Board Retreat Facilitator 2015
- YPO International - Spousal Retreat Facilitator 2015
- The Fearless Advantage™ - Founder and Head Coach
- Boydell Inc. – Founder and President, 2009
- Tilt365™ - Master Level CEO and Team Coach
- The Birkman Method™- Certified practitioner with advanced training
- Corporate, entrepreneurial and family-business leadership roles 1995-2008
- Altruvest BoardMatch Directors, Schulich Business School
- Masters of Business Administration, Western/Ivey Business School
Travel Preferences/Availability No restrictions. Pleased to serve YPO chapters, Forums and members around the world.
Airport Code YYZ
Number of forum programs 14 programs since August 2017
Portable Retreat Options