A private camp nestled deep in the Wahiba Sands desert takes your forum on once-in-a-lifetime adventures.
- Track through desert, coast, mountains, traditional towns, forts and souks
- Private camp featuring bedouin tents and large, evocative majlis with natural lighting by candles, oil lamps and camp fires
- Sand boarding, off road driving, bouldering, hiking, swimming, visits with local communities and survival courses
- Locally sourced and freshly prepared meals by camp chef
- Fully customizable based on the interests of your group. Pricing for this retreat typically ranges from $6,000-$7,000 per person.
About your host, Taimur
It gives me great pleasure to share one of Oman’s best experiences in a barefoot luxury manor - the Wahiba Sands desert. A disconnected experience and transformational silence like no other. I have worked with YPO in Oman for the last 10 years and love to interact with members from all over the world to welcome them to the untouched landscapes of OMAN.
Not sure where you want to go? Click CHAT NOW! below, email or call 1-213-357-1049 to discuss options.